Monday, April 18, 2011

South Korea, Comics, Coffee

Good morning everybody! How are you feeling? Got allergies yet? I do.

So, last year I graduated from the Center for Cartoon Studies in White River Junction, VT. It was an awesome place to be.

Anyway, for his thesis at CCS, my classmate Kevin Kilgore did a project where he drank coffee all around Seoul, South Korea (where he lives with his wife and son). I think the goal was to get a cappuccino at every cafe in Seoul, and at the same time it was a quest for a the best cup of coffee in Seoul. He's a super talented cartoonist,
and you can see more of his stuff here: http://blog.naver.com/keugemoya/

the site is sort of hard to navigate because a lot of it is in Korean, but just click around until you find some stuff!

Yay coffee and comics! Here is an excerpt from Kevin's thesis project.

















































1 comment:

  1. Yay coffee and comics! Great post! I am a bit biased though, as Kevin is my brother. :D

    ReplyDelete